1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for dust cover Daihatsu S110P

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TRAX and HORNS, Jul 9, 2012.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

S110P 1995 Daihatsu
    I need the dust cover that plugs up the hole that gives you access to the clutch cable & spring on tranny. Its about 3" long x 1" wide.
    terry bearden
    512-217-7456 or tcbpearl@yahoo.com

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. kioti2008

kioti2008 Member

real easy to make one out of metal with a gasket cut it to shape dril a hole in the center weld a nut on a t bar and install

3. TRAX and HORNS

Thanks for the ideal and it a good ideal but my customer would like the oem part if I can find one that is priced within reason. I actually found one from a mini truck parts supplier but they wanted 25.00 for the cover and 15.00 for shipping. Yea, right.

4. kioti2008

kioti2008 Member

yeh that kills me what people want for parts good luck

5. kioti2008

kioti2008 Member

found this company has a lot of parts and fairly cheap located in florida

h
    407-521-5730

6. TRAX and HORNS

Thats the only one I havnt contacted, Thxs.

7. TRAX and HORNS

I called them and the only thing they have is a left hand drive that is being parted out. He has a few parts listed on ebay and thats it. They are supposed to call back.
    But some time ago (3 or 4 yrs, ago) there was a company in Florida that was a daihatsu usa marketed, left hand drive dealer. At that time they were still able to get left hand drive parts. I havnt seen hide nor hair of them in a long time.
    Nagata Technology was a company or may still be a place to get USA left hand parts. But you have to buy parts from one of their parts dealers. I'll call them a get the scoop and post that info.

8. Oliver

Oliver New Member

Outstanding information can be found upon these kinds of boards. Many thanks guys.