1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a mini

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Abbott, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Abbott

Abbott New Member

Well my deal fall thru on my 92 carry that I was looking at. I am wanting to get a Carry from everything that is have read I think. I would be using to it trap with and do some calling with it. I am wanting 4wd hi/lo, ac, heat and all that good stuff.

When did the stop making carb. trucks? I have noticed a lot of them are fuel injected now. I live a good ways from someone that could work on one, so I think a carb one would be easier to work on than a fuel injected one. What yrs are good yrs to look at? What price range am I looking at?

Thanks

2. Abbott

Abbott New Member

Any one from texas on here that has some?

3. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

4. Where are you located in Texas? I'm outside the DFW area. Trax is in Austin.

5. Abbott

Abbott New Member

I had read that already. Was just looking for some other info. on top of that. thanks

6. Abbott

Abbott New Member

I am in Camp Wood. In no mans land.

7. wreck

wreck Member

If you want to drive to NW Minnesota I'll part with my 95.

8. werase643

werase643 Member

friend has a mitz 4x4 hi-lo heat ac(works) new batt fresh blue paint R-1 tractor tires(skinny but new) cracked ws....the inside layer only.....something was swinging from the mirror.....yea....

I drive it through the woods about once a week
    http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/grd/2433543656.html

i'll even get him to finish the bed sides......

bad part....located in central North Carolina
    good part... better leg room

9. Abbott

Abbott New Member

Thanks for the post but that is a little far away for me to drive.