1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look what I've found....

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by zardoz, Mar 19, 2011.

1. zardoz

zardoz Member

My bud and I found a couple of these.... I've never seen anything like them... I don't know if I should $hit or go blind??!!! :frustration: Who has seen these and not talked about them?? Hmm I'd like to know!

OK enough is enough... gonna post a few pics... as far as I know they are 2.7 ltr turbo diesel ... I was informed they are " Jeeps built under license.
    2.7 liter diesel with turbo " There are at least a couple that I know of ATM .

I only know for a fact that one of them has a mitzi badge on its (jeepy) front grill ... and the word jeep stenciled properly across its a$$....

z

Attached Files:

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Mitsubishi makes them.

3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Yeah they're Mitsubishis....I've seen a few for sale before..usually around $12-15 thousand

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

We went to Costa Rica about three yrs. ago and rented a 2007 Mitsubishi Montero. It was 4x4 diesel. We spent 11 days running around and we filled up two times. Once about midway through the trip and the other time when we returned the Montero. It had to be getting 30 + mpg.
    Dont understand (our Fed EPA) why we cant get them here in the states.

5. fupabox

I think sadly the real reason is competition..NOT pollution control standards....while I love and have owned big honking diesels from GM and Ford,I believe the days are numbered for them...They used to get around 35 mpg on the highway before the HP/torque wars of the last 15 years...would be nice if they put that engineering into fuel efficiency instead of 0-60 times

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

I think i would give my left nut for this one!

[​IMG]

7. Daner

Daner Member

lol stuff i don't think its worth it

8. fupabox

Sure it is....I'd give Stuff's left nut for it too:p.....maybe that's why he got the truck-nuts...made a deal with the devil:D

9. Daner

Daner Member

To bad stuff only has one left nut... i guess 2 if truck nuts count

10. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

lol i never said if i would give a real or plastic nut :p