1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lift Kit on a Mitsubishi?

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by abcminitrucks, Jun 6, 2007.

1. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

Has anyone done a lift on a Minicab?

2. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

Not yet, but I am looking into it...see my loooong winded post in the Suzuki section about lift kits...

3. ATVtruck.com

ATVtruck.com New Member

Mitsubishi Lift no problem!

4. minimits96

minimits96 New Member

I have just recently installed the 3" lift kit from www.xroadsimport.com It works great. I put it on my '96 Mitsubishi mini-truck and love it. His unit is a bit different than the others I have seen, but it's pretty easy to install if you have the tools and workspace. I would definitely recommend this particular lift kit. Mind you, I have never met this guy--I'm just sharing my experience so hopefully someone else can get some good from it. Like so many areas on the Internet, it's not always easy to get the exact info you need and I've had trouble finding detailed, to-the-point, straight-up info on this forum myself, so I hope this helps someone else struggling to equip their own mini-trucks.

5. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

minimits96,

How has the lift been working out for you now that it's been on your truck for a few months? What size tires are you running? Did you end up having to trim any part of your front fender to prevent rubbing? Did you change to longer shocks in the rear? Thanks.

-Hiram