1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

licensing in Indiana

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by Frisco Dave, Jan 22, 2010.

  1. Frisco Dave

    Frisco Dave New Member

    Go to the BMV and ask for the forms for a court order they will give you three pages. Go to the circuit court and ask for the papers for a court order for vehicle title, they will give you three pages. The police report must be filled out on both sets BMV and court. Make a copy of everything including bill of sale and sales tax. Take court papers to the court and wait (it took about 2 weeks here) You will get a piece of paper ordering the BMV to issue a title. Take this and all the BMV paperwork plus copy of bill of sale and sales tax to BMV proof of insurance (took about an hour here the VIN is to few numbers and they will have to override and the model number does not appear on their screen choose UNK):frustration:
    Good luck it took me about 4 months to figure all this out. Hope this info is helpful.
  2. firejonny89

    firejonny89 Member

    so did u get plates for road use too???
  3. Stuff99

    Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

    pretty straight forward lol
  4. epurdy2005

    epurdy2005 New Member

    I'm in grant county indiana. Is your truck an older model or newer model? Did they have to inspect it? Thanks
  5. cmaranto

    cmaranto Member

    Indiana license

    This procedure is no longer legal in Ind. There is a bill pending, but our ilustrious senators are hold up in a Motel 6 in Illinois. Chances of passage this year are slim
  6. firejonny89

    firejonny89 Member

    i heard tuesday that they where headed back to office and was going to work overtime (hahaha) to make up the time the spent there. overtime bein 8 hours a day prolly and not 4 lol
  7. epurdy2005

    epurdy2005 New Member

    Thanks for the replies. Just been trying to figure out all the rules and regs for the last month. Yea they had a pretty long vacation. .......So now you have to have an epa inspected and restristed before you can bring them into the country correct?? If I understand it right? What about the trucks in states like oklahoma where there isn't rules against them.
  8. cheepBeer

    cheepBeer Member

    just a few lines to say Since they made them road legal in AZ this seems So yesterday. I hope all goes well because when it goes in to action it all seems so normal and I go every where and still laff @ when I fill the tank to the top for 17 bucks at todays prices

Share This Page