1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just missed out on one . . .

Discussion in 'Autozam' started by KeiEye, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Kei King

Kei King Silver Supporting Member

If the dealer you bought your truck from was so great, then why are you even bother asking me for parts???

Sounds like you have a strong sense of entitlement. A poll??? When will you guys understand.... The government... or this case: private business, doesn't owe you anything!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. Kei King

There is only 2 dealers in Canada that I know of that have a reasonable amount of PARTS IN STOCK + SELL TO ANYONE. They can be easily found by checking the forum sponsor list.

3. KeiEye

KeiEye Member

Yer puttin' a big HUGE smile on my face KEI KING!
    Your flaming of me speaks volumes about who U are.
    U've said enuff, so I'll do U a favour & end this before U do any further damage to your reputation - such as it may be.
    Your snotty, snarky words here will stand in perpetuity to anyone who researches KEI KING on the internet.
    Todays consumers are a smarter bunch than many realize, including U apparently KEI KING. That's why a site like this is so popular.
    This website, minitrucktalk.com is about the enjoyment & maintenance of my minitruck, NOT about trading barbs with you Jason, or meesha, or KEI KING, whatever you call yourself.
    You may have wondered why I used the name KEI KING in this post so many times. Let me know if U ever figure it out smart mouth!
    I'll not bother to reply to whatever last word flame that U wish to unleash so go ahead, give us "out east" your best shot there big boy!

4. Kei King

Typical rhetoric... attack the person (me) and not back-up your idea (that I someone owe it to you to sell you parts).

Still waiting for reasoning?? Why would I HAVE to sell you parts if you never bought the truck from me??

What gives you that sense of entitlement??

5. zardoz

zardoz Member

Well your silly coment to me only confirms...

my earlier suspicions. I have NEVER asked to buy parts from you, nor will I. There are quite a number of dealers that are glad to do business with anyone that wants to spend their hard earned scheckles.

Who said my dealer isn't great? Not me thats for sure... even though I bought my truck from a private sale, My dealer is quite happy to sell me whatever I need/want. So why oh why would I wish to deal with "your ilk"?

Flashing out phrases like "strong sense of entitlement" does not impress me, nor likely anyone else :rolleyes:

Run the mouth,shoot the foot... works every time!

z

6. Kei King

These 2X guys above still haven't addressed why I HAVE to sell them parts? Why are you ENTITLED to parts sales?

They are good at mixing words and personal attacks but can't back up their view-points.

If you throw out ideas and don't back them up, then you lose credibility. It's called a "discussion forum" for a reason.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  7. Meesho

Meesho Member

Hard earned??? Your profile says you grow weed and haven't worked in 10 years. Your comments have as much value as your contribution to society??

8. zardoz

zardoz Member

I never said ...

That you HAVE to sell parts to anyone, I merely suggested that selling parts to only those you have sold trucks to is not what most people would call good business.

That is my only point in this discussion.

z

9. zardoz

zardoz Member

WOW you can read a profile....

so what if I grow marijuana... I am federally approved to grow it. I am a federally licensed "Medical Marijuana patient, registered with Health Canada". I use marijuana to control pain and muscle spasms.

How did I come to have a need for this medication?
    Why have I been un-employed for the last 10 years?

I was injured in the service of my country (military service), honorably discharged on a medical pension. I am partially disabled as a result of this injury.

I think I have established my "contribution to society" can you say the same??? LOL

z

ps: my duplicolor bed lining is holding up marvelously.... coated the complete interior of my truck bed for a measly 45 bucks... so much for advice LOL

10. Meesho

Meesho Member

10 years of smoking weed everyday??? Your mind is warped. Now all your view-points make sense!

11. Kei King

We sell parts to OUR customers only.

If you didn't buy from us, I can't sell to you. I have to make sure there is enough parts in stock so I can provide my customers with exceptional after sales service.

12. DannyM

DannyM Member

Kei King, here in the good ole USA we have the Japanese tractors called Kubota. There are Kubota dealers all over, and most all of them will not sell parts for the " grey market " kubotas either Kubota tells them not to). But there are some dealers who will, by having their parts department as a separate shop, these dealers are literally swamped with business. Our local Kubota dealer would not sell me a clutch and pressure plate for my tractor (grey market), and gave me a real hard time about it. Because of that when I did find a dealer who would, just across the state line in Alabama, when I needed a new mower for my lawn company, I went to Ala and bought it. Got good service, a great price, and by word of mouth ( that traveled extremely fast) our local dealer has lost tons of business and money to the Alabama store. So, if your satisfied with your limited business, fine. But, unless your independently wealthy, you might want to reconsider. I refuse to do my business like you do, or business with people like you. I go out of my way to support the companys that support me ( a customer). Danny

13. Kei King

In the long run, the Kubota brand name has been severely damaged by this practice. Short term gain but long term pain. A dealership has a parts department to support it's customers, not to help out a chinese competitor undercut them by 50%. They are basically digging their own grave... well the brand isn't, the rouge dealers are that go against the company policy.

14. Ketzer

Ketzer Member

Jeezus, you "nucks are a tough bunch. :pop:

So that I'm clear, did this King guy sell anybody some bad stuff? Rip anybody off on their truck? You guys show a ton of animosity for a place that you didn't even do business with?

Eye, I get what you think you're doing. But when somebody Googles and reads this, he pretty much stayed professional and civil and you come off looking kinda like uumm, well... you really helped his rep more than hurt.

I guess I must be missing something being a hick "neck from the states.:confused:

The one thing I did learn, Z is bogarting all the good weed! Talk about somebody bein' a douche!:sly:

Jeff-

15. cheepBeer

cheepBeer Member

Mmmmm, when I read this it reminds me of the Betamax days when they wouldn’t license out cos Sony wanted all the market, Ahh …Betamax those short, short days and lets not for get Mac v PC in the early day, what a product but they wouldn’t license out as Mac wanted all the market….look how many people have PC’s today and those Die hard few called Mackys. Anyway getting off track but don’t 4get Pride is a dangerous thing and being Stubborn is a kin to committing Suicide
    :eek:
    I say “Adapt or Die”

16. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Is this thread done now? :sly:

17. miniMOG

miniMOG Gold Supporting Member

Acer- dont lock the thread just yet--- it has been the most interesting one I have read all month!:pop:

18. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Lol. Mmmmmmokay.

19. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

i lol'ed about this thread. if some guy came to me looking for a part i had, i dont know why i wouldnt sell it to him, i dont care what he does with it! could be a redneck fireplace trophy for all i care :p