1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just another weekend "resting"

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Wolfman, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

My truck doesn't get to play in the woods. Mine gets to work. I wish I COULD get a kick back weekend once in a while.

Attached Files:

2. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

another shot

Attached Files:

3. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

And the results of removing wood rot from my roof.

Attached Files:

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Work it, Wolfman! ;)

5. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

You'll love this. A few weeks ago, I was at Lowes, picking up more stuff, and ordering tile for a bathroom remodel that I was getting started on. A neighbour of mine, who basically lives in their R.V., and comes home on vacation, was in town. We saw each other at Lowes, as he was also there getting deck railling for his deck. When he got back into town, he showed up in a Hummer H2, which of course, was the vehicle he drove to Lowes in. He was concerned, as wasn't sure how he was going to get the railing home, as it wasn't going to fit inside the SUV. I told him to simply put 'em in the back of my truck, as it was sitting right outside. He has his wife move the H2 over to where I was parked, and proceeded to load both vehicles with the stuff he bought. He REALLY generated alot of attention, loading up both vehicles.

I had a huge ol' grin on my face the whole way home, as my little truck was outworking the massive H2. :D

The load I took a picture of, wasn't the largest, or most difficult to load. I've hauled 10'x6' kennel panels home, which had them hanging off of the sides of the truck on all three sides. I do wish I would have remembered to take a shot of that one.

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

That's great! Way to go!!

7. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

Awesome! If only you could have had a sign for everyone to see on your way home letting them know you were hauling material for a Hummer owner (while he's sheepishly following right behind you). Now that would be a good advertisement!!

-Hiram

8. Great pictures!

Glad to see you're getting some great use out of that truck! You might be seeing the Honda you liked so much around shortly as I sold it to a guy in Decatur yesterday. :D He might be in contact with you as well.