1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Japanese Minitrucks and Parts in BC Canada

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by minitruck.ca, Aug 3, 2007.

1. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

West Shore Auto Ltd A BC Auto Dealer is the Largest Canadian Importer of Japanese minitrucks or Kei Trucks. Check us out at www.minitruck.ca A New parts site is comming soon. It will feature online ordering of parts and acessorys like Alloy minitruck wheels in 12" and 13" direct from Japan. We stock new and Used parts. New snow Plough attachments with hydralic lift. Adjustable lift kits that do not cause tire wear. We are committed to customer Service. Parts will be avaliable soon at www.kei-truck.com or www.kei-truck.ca

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

Tried your website

Hi I tried to go to your website www.keitrucks.ca, but the page couldn`t be found.
    Is this site up and running yet?
    I want to find out more about the regulations of importing kei trucks into Canada.
    Any help or info would be very appreciated:eek:

3. frostback

frostback Member

Importing Kei trucks to Canada is possible only for trucks that are 15 years old. (from build date). They need to get DOT lighting front and rear and DOT rated tires. I've been bringing in a few trucks for friends, but I think it's time to get serious! :)

4. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

Thanks for the infomation

Thanks for that.
    There is a plentiful supply of trucks 1989,1990,1991 and 1992 I see all the time. Many still in good condition albeit with a few miles on them.

I think off hand we have about 3 in that range in stock at the moment.
    All very good condition, decent mileage.

Please contact me if you would like to see them, or feel you wish to start getting serious about the import side.

I have a customer in Yukon, but he buys 4WDs and that kind of thing.
    All 15 year or older, so it sounds the same system. :)