1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in Japan right now and can find parts!

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Azada, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Azada

Azada Member

If anyone has specific parts requests or vehicles, let me know. I have bought some vehicles and trying to fill second container. Willing to bring back parts or vehicles. I live in Canada, Alberta, so can ship to Canadians cheaper but can also ship to US if needed. Java1@telus.net

2. geoffreyr66

geoffreyr66 Member

I would love to replace the steering column plastic cover (top and bottom halves). The sun has taken its toll on them in my '90 Suzuki carry DB51T. Its a brown interior colour. Also the turn signal and wiper wands on the column are also faded/discoloured from the sun.
    If you happen to see any of these pieces at a reasonable price please grab them for me!

Thanks!

3. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

Azada,
    How about "stock/standard" wheels? I have a need for 4 Subaru wheels, and I know "Z" wanted 1 for a spare, and, there's been a few others inquiring about "takeoff" wheels.
    Thanks,
    tmikewww
    (tom)

4. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

I'd love to get that emissions sensor that mounts after the catalytic convertor for a 95 Hijet, if the price for the part is reasonable.

5. jay woods

jay woods Member

How about a water pump for a 93 hijet? And a timing belt and thermostat! If you can get them I am good for it.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  6. Azada

Azada Member

Hi All,
    To all who are looking for parts I am trying to gather pricing for them all and will email asap with them. I am looking for everything that was posted here.
    Cheers,

7. 2trackin

2trackin New Member

I need an Air filter for an '88 MiniCab.

Some day, I'm sure I'll need brake pads, plugs, wires, cap & rotor and I'd rather just have them when I need them.