1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many Canadian Minitruck drivers?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by minitruck.ca, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Flushed heater this afternoon, U should have seen the jelly fish that come out in front of everything else. I will see if it delivers more heat when we get another cold day.

2. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

Yep, sure sounds familiar little foot. If you're thinkin' along my lines, I'm wondering if there's any left in there still, the lines run everywhere so I figure on a springtime flush just in case!

3. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Well to tell you the truth while doing this little flush I realized i'm going to need a radiator. So when I change the rad I will do a complete flush.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  4. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

Hah, if I change the rad I'm going to find the biggest one that'll fit, I think the cooling on these guys is marginal for hot and high use ....

5. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

im dreading the day i gotta do that. toyota diesel + toyota long life red coolant... not cheap stuff.

6. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Maybe because you have as many fins missing in your radiator as me. Trust me do not pressure wash your rad if it's more than 15 years old.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  7. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Heater better

Had truck out in the cold and snow today Heater seems to work lots better. Didn't get stuck even though I tried. Had fun, love my new found toy and joy. Out there I have my toughts to myself and I can hear myself think. I leave at sun-up tomorrow:D

8. whynot

whynot New Member

I have a 93 Suzuki Carry from Clyde River Nova Scotia

9. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Round or square headlights

10. whynot

whynot New Member

Mine has Round headlights. Only had it a short while but like it so far

11. Danger Dan

Danger Dan New Member

danger dan

Nanaimo! Sportig a mits ive been driving for 2 1/2 years.

12. rosco peeco

rosco peeco New Member

Add one more to the list. Actually, I've had my Suzuki dd51t for a year now and love it! I'm in Kitimat, BC. Anyone close by? Want to get together for bs session? All the best to my fellow minitruckers, Toni.

13. Nanaimo here too! Had a sambar truck, sold it and now have a suzuki every combi that's currently under the knife in my garage for some serious refinishing!

14. CanaHonda

CanaHonda New Member

I am in Hamilton, Ontario 1991 Honda Acty.

15. the pou

the pou Member

east

So am i the only one from Quebec?just put mine on the road this week, SUZUKI CARRY extended cab 1993 témiscaming Qe. 49 km east of Nort-Bay ontario

16. bekkers

bekkers Member

ottawa

im in ottawa

17. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

right or left hand drive? cause new RHD were banned i heard.

18. the pou

the pou Member

left hand drive

it is a left hand drive,the r-h-d has to be at lease 20 years old to be legal.
    they changed the law this summer

19. CanaHonda

CanaHonda New Member

20 years, what a joke! They should be manufacturing new cars like this and marketing them in Canada!