1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda Rear Bumper w/Hitch Now Available

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by MactownMiniTrucks.com, Nov 30, 2007.

1. We now have Rear Single Tube Bumpers w/2" Receiver Hitch available for Honda Mini Trucks. We are a Land Based Used Car and Truck Dealership located in the Heart of Southern Illinois. Established in 1993, By Jimmy Johnson, Jeannie Johnson, and "BJ" Johnson and continues to be Family owned and operated. Selling Japanese Mini Trucks, Mini Truck Parts, CamoClad Products, Lift Kits, Bumpers, and Accessories for Japanese Mini Trucks. One Truck or a Truck Load. We are Direct Importers.
    http://www.mactownminitrucks.com

2. De-icer

De-icer Member

No offense meant what-so-ever, but jeaz, how many times can you guys post this?:confused:

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

And the oversized font doesn't it make it very friendly to read either. It's sort of like shouting! :eek: O.K.? :) Thanks.

4. smoothstroke

smoothstroke Member

I don't understand what is wrong with letting people know you have a new product or application available? If had a Honda this might be something I have been looking for. And of couse nobody has to read the post.

5. swoop

swoop Member

We get it already!

You can relax now, I'm sure we all know about Mactown Mini Trucks and how it got started.:rolleyes:

6. De-icer

De-icer Member

That wasn't the point, it was the fact that almost EVERY time mactown responds they can't just say respond with releveant information to the post, every response is just used as a segway into commercial to let us know the Johnsons started the buesines and they are a direct importer. :frustration:

7. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

What eactly is land based????????

8. smoothstroke

smoothstroke Member

I See your point now! Just doesn't bother me.:)

9. Thank You SmoothStroke....