1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda acty lift kit

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Lzrdstnk, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Lzrdstnk

Lzrdstnk New Member

I purchased a 1990 Honda acty a couple of months ago. I had to farm out the install, because I did not
    have the lift equipment to raise the vehicle. Anyway when I got the vehicle back. The rear shocks had
    to be disconnected, because they were stretched to their limit. One of the rear cv axels was dislocating
    from the differential and one cv boot was ripped. I removed the rear lift. The front lift which was 2 plates/
    round stock to lift the front end. This plus some new wheels (12" with atv tires). The wheels lean out at the top
    and go in at the bottom. This doesn't change no matter what position you turn the lift plates to. Also the rubber
    brake lines are stretched to their limit. So I will have to have longer ones made. As far as the wheels leaning out, I don't know what to do. I guess the point that I am making, even a minor 2" lift can create a whole
    load of problems. Not to mention that modifications will have to be made for the front tires not to rub
    on the undercarriage. I am open for Ideas?? Lzrdstnk@Yahoo.com

2. Wheelie

Wheelie Member

Sorry man, that sucks. Thats why I didn't get a Honda. I was really close because I love Honda. They just didn't leave any room for aftermarket stuff because of their frame design it is hard to perform a lift without heavy modification.