1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HH3 Tachometer cluster swap on HA4

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by ShaneEM, Apr 13, 2021.

1. ShaneEM

ShaneEM New Member

Hello Mini Truck community,

I know there has been a lot of talk about swapping in an OEM cluster with tachometer into the HA4's which never got one - minus the Town model.

I've uploaded a PDF document that goes over how to do it. I got about 99% of the way there until I shot too much power (or something) to the cluster and burnt out the RPM gauge..oops!

This write up takes you to the point before that happened where everything worked minus the fuel gauge, temp gauge and I believe the seatbelt light but I may have had a burnt bulb on that one. I never completed the job because the cluster fried but this will get you to a good point where just about everything works and looks amazing! I may get another cluster in the future but at $170ish its not top on my priority list.

Let me know if you can't access the PDF and I can work on sending it to you directly.

I hope this helps!

Attached Files:

ThxAlotObama and carlosjr56 like this.
  2. ThxAlotObama

ThxAlotObama New Member

I bought the same OEM HH3 cluster already and have been looking into this... Trying to find a set of the same HH3 pigtails but struggling. Do you think you could get me some pics of all the sides of those next to a ruler and I can try to get some 3D printed?

3. ShaneEM

ShaneEM New Member

For sure! Give me a day or so and I will get them to you.

4. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I would expect that they are some form of a Molex connector. Which are available on Amazon, eBay, and most on line electronic supply stores. And, if you have an electronics supply store near you, off the shelf.

5. ThxAlotObama

ThxAlotObama New Member

Thanks for that... I'll be looking and update if I find one. Worst case I'll be teaching myself "Blender" and sending the CAD file to someone else to 3D print for me.