1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Subaru sambar problem

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Jmfeed, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Jmfeed

Jmfeed Member

ok i'll try it . I took off the S/C belt and it runs with out falling off

2. Jmfeed

Jmfeed Member

Going to replace the supercharger if i can find one . wish me luck

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Gold Supporting Member

I know where there is one.

4. C3imports

C3imports Member

found it

the small line that runs from the intake maifold to the boost sensor box located at the back of the box below the tail gate was pluged. there was no boost signal to that box.
    that line also tees off and goes to the clyinder head, open the rear engine access door and you will see a small black box with a couple of wires and that small rubber signal line attached remove that line and check for blockage. If that line is Ok that box may be suspect.

5. Jmfeed

Jmfeed Member

It's been 5 months and i still don't have this thing fixed replaced the supercharger,map, coil,charger valve, next i quess will be the distributor

6. Jmfeed

Jmfeed Member

One more try. i'm going to replace the distributor and if that don't fix it I'm going to part it out to try to recoup the $5500. for the truck and the $1000. dollars in parts I tried to fix the thing with I'm Pretty upset about it . I like the truck It's fun to drive from what I can remember It's been a while . Sorry guys I just needed to vent and it could be the dist. and i would be happy again a if anybody has any ideas let me know I thought about making a Japanese horse drawn Buggy for my horse but my horse weighs more nthan the truck. Thanks, Mark

7. larryb

larryb New Member

my s/c light does not come on.how can I tell if it is working or not.it seems to have lots of power yet.thanks.where is the light too.

8. Jmfeed

Jmfeed Member

After all this time My truck is running Yeah! can't believe it, Somebody pinch me . Turned out to be the distributor

9. fupabox

fupabox Active Member

Sweet........glad you got it fixed:D