1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pops, Jan 20, 2020.

1. pops

pops New Member

Hello

This is Pop’s a 79 yr old retired guy who stupidly sold his jeep, and now regrets it.

I recently bought 12 acres with a stock tank that leaks when full. I need to get a 4x4 and the mini truck and that seems to fit the bill instead of a side by side with no cover atv. I’m looking for a way to put a snorkel on one just up to the bed so I won’t suck water into the engine. Has anyone done this? Any help would be appreciated.
    also use for hunting deer hogs and all other meats when its avilable

2. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Plenty of people have snorkeled theirs. You might want to add the year make and model to get better results. Welcome to the forum.

3. pops

pops New Member

I haven't gotten a truck yet I'm still looking. Nothing has bit me yet to buy it. The reason I'm asking is my wife and I had a van that had an air intake under the front bumper and was told by the police to drive thru the water and we had a ruined van. I'm trying to think ahead when I saw where the air intake is on mini trucks

4. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

A dumper would be easier to add the snorkel, because there is a gap between the bed, and the cab.

5. Welcome! I think you will find folks around here who have tried and accomplished many things.

6. installater

installater Active Member

Welcome Pops, as the people above mentioned it's been done
    by quit a few here. Put snorkel in the search feature or words to
    that effect and you should come up with different posts, even some
    with pictures.
    Regards
    Brian