1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from WI

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nick, Sep 16, 2007.

1. nick

nick Member

New to the mini scene in early 2007. Been doing a fair amount of research. Sold 3 units so far and really enjoying them. Customers can't say enough good things about them. Been cleaning, changing oil, replaced a CV shaft, done a little brake work. Gives me a justification for having a bigger shop than my house.:D Enjoying the posts, got lots of good ideas already for customizing. Would like to hear from anyone putting snow plows on minis.
    Have a great weekend,
    Nick

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Howdy! So where are you is WIS? I have yet to find a dealer anywhere near me (about 25m from Madison). We do have a few other forum members from the WIS/MINN/IOWA area though.

3. I've built snowplows for a few trucks...If you would like more info just give me a call.

4. nick

nick Member

Keith,
    I'm up near Menomonie, bout a half hour south and east. I live out in the country. Out of trucks right now, waiting for more. Have wanted to lift and camo one, haven't had one long enough though.

5. Colin

Colin Member

Hey - welcome! I'm near St. Cloud, MN... about 2 hours up I-94. That's 3 hours by minitruck. :)

Colin