1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Missouri

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GR.mike, Jan 4, 2008.

1. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Hello everyone I am new to the forum but I am not new to the Kei trucks. I am the owner of G & R Imports, Inc. I am former military who was stationed in Japan for over 15 years. I still have family there and many friends. I have been a wholesaler/dealer of mini trucks for over 6 years and have expanded my business every year. When I started this company it was a few friends doing the work on the side after our day jobs. Now we have a huge staff and bring a large amount of trucks every month. We also have developed one of the largest parts departments and technical support teams in America. We have even branched out to developing Ex Cab trucks and other custom improvements for the Kei truck. Please visit my website www.grimports.com for more info about us and feel free to email or call anytime with questions or comments for us

2. Welcome Mike. We use Derek regularly.Good service.
    Steve

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome. Glad you found us. Yours was one of the first websites I found when I started researching Kei trucks.

4. nick

nick Member

Welcome,
    Sent a customer your way already for a Mitsubishi transmission. He was very happy with the service. Very important to have people with expertise!

Thanks!!
    Nick

5. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Glad to hear guys thanks for the support. Please pass on the word we rely I word of mouth. Also, if there is anything we can do to improve let us know. We are currently working on the shopping cart for parts visit the website if you like but remember it is only about 2 days old http://store.grimports.com