1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Central Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Minibob, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Minibob

Minibob New Member

Hi there. I own tractors and farm a little bit. Just built a new barn so I need to fill it with stuff and while my lifted golf cart is cool I want something that has more abilities. I actually want two trucks. One as a utility/motorized tool cart and the other for fun that the wife won’t be embarrassed to ride in to the grocery store.

for some reason trucks remain pretty rare around here so much so that I often pivot back to finding a way to import my own container of them and sell to friends and family just as a break even deal. I know this is a bad idea, please talk me out of it.

2. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I’d recommend that you look for a dump, or pick/tipper like I have.

It is lots easier on the mid engine trucks, to get to the engine. Put bed in dump, lift the bed, and remove the engine protection panel, and you have good access.

As opposed to working through a 1-1/2X2-foot hole in the bed, where you’re certain the guy who designed it has to be some kind of space alien with an extra wrist.

3. Minibob

Minibob New Member

thanks. Certainly prefer a dump but that narrows my search even more which is annoying.

4. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Could also look at a Van for the second rig.

5. Minibob

Minibob New Member

First one will definitely be a truck. Van just seems like a musty sweat box haha