1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found out about more trucks...

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by Elbrad, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Elbrad

Elbrad New Member

Hey all!

I had a chance to sit in an Acty today, and drove in a Delica pickup. The Delica was fantastic, but the Acty was remarkably cramped.

Found out that climbing hills in a 3cyl with 500lbs of equipment in the back of a kei would be challenging, but apparently the Delica would handle it.

Does anyone know if they make caps for the Delica box? The only one I've found so far is a custom aluminum job that would run me about $1500...

renli3d likes this.
  2. woodhe1

woodhe1 Member

Caps

We (my fabricator & I) are in the process of designing and fabricating caps for minis. We will be building and selling the pickup topper type, cube type, and contractor box styles.

We are also going to be offering a dumpster that can be filled and then will lift and dump into a large construction type roll-off container.

All steel construction ( Thank-you Cousin Pat at McNeilus Steel Supply) and bolt down so they can be interchanged to the next upgraded mini.

I'm figuring with the legal status of these trucks in some states, there would be a market for them.

dan
    www.woodysminitrucks.com

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  3. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

ohh a delica truck? havent seen that to my knowledge!

4. Elbrad

Elbrad New Member

Here's pretty much the unit I looked at yesterday. Bigger than a mini truck, but only by a little.

Mid-engine, quiet, 4cyl, larger bore (i don't remember the cc's atm)

[​IMG]

5. Stuff99

heh is it a dually?

6. Elbrad

Elbrad New Member

He has two, one is a dually, one is a single...both gas.

7. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

check out this delica.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Elbrad

Elbrad New Member

that's a nice looking machine!

9. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Haha. But no. You will not get a topper for that truck without fabbing or modifying something.

10. axle

axle Member

nice and neat, we have like that here, it is a toyota liteace drop side.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  11. Stuff99

sweet sides on that!

*Drooooool*

12. Meesho

Meesho Member

Just a heads up, compared to mini trucks, those bigger trucks are very hard to find parts for in North America.