1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found a autozam for $1500?????

Discussion in 'Autozam' started by jkade72, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

i dunno bout rings but good thing you got the engine apart. now you will know for sure what is what inside there!

2. jkade72

jkade72 Member

I am amazed by how clean it is considering how dirty it was on the outside..lol. It had some bad oil leaks!

3. jkade72

jkade72 Member

Ordered new rings and clutch kit today from G&R Imports. Hopefully I will have it back up and running next weekend.

4. jkade72

jkade72 Member

I wish I would have looked the head over before I ordered my parts. I bet the broke valve didn't help any:frustration : IMG_20111008_135354.jpg

5. jkade72

jkade72 Member

Got the bottom end back together tonight. Waiting on the new exhaust now:(

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

ya that valve needs replaced lol.

up to you if you wanna do the one or do all of them.

7. jkade72

jkade72 Member

I am just going to do that one. I ain't paying over $300 for all new valves:mad:

8. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

sounds like you got a project but that it'll end up being a brand new truck when you're all done :)

9. jkade72

jkade72 Member

I have way to many projects:frustration: I need to be working on my 72 blazer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

That sh!t is HOT dude! Almost looks like an R/C car from the angles you're shooting from too :D :pop:

11. jkade72

jkade72 Member

I appreciate it... I have a lot of work in it and a long ways to go.

12. prairie mini truck

prairie mini truck New Member

300 for vavles is cheap, the dragster i work on cost us 1600 for valves. Best to do them all.

13. jkade72

jkade72 Member

anyone wanna buy this thing for $1500...that is what I gave for it.... new clutch kit, timing belt, water pump, tune up kit, has all the a/c stuff still on it. Still smokes, I am tired of messing with it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

where are u from

15. jkade72

jkade72 Member

Centre, AL.....35960