1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ext cab

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Tuz222, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Tuz222

Tuz222 Member

does anyone know who can put an ext cab on my truck. i really want one because you can get the ones that add on to the back like tacking about 2 feet of space from the bed

2. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

Never seen one for a Mini Truck...something you might have to get the guys on American Chopper or American Hot Rod to custom build.

3. Ichabod

Ichabod Member

4. Tuz222

Tuz222 Member

yea thanks i just sent them a email i like grimports alot thanks

5. KElmore

KElmore New Member

Rebuilt mini's

Has anyone have any experiance with Bandmminitrucks.com They are offering refurbished mini's custom ordered...

Was wondering what the quality was like.

Thanks,
    Kent

6. Cape Ape

Cape Ape Member

7. pepci

pepci Member

The refurbished trucks are not what they look like when you see them up close. They are put together pretty poorly from what we can do our selves.The trucks I sell after we refurbish them are much nicer except we don't extend the cabs, but when you see the mini haulers you will see what I am talking about. pepci

8. AgKart Man

AgKart Man New Member

I purchased 21 refurbished AgKarts from Richard Crisp. I plan on publishing a complete and thorough review the refubished AgKart on the web site www.AgKart.com on Jan 2nd, 2008. It will be detailed and thorough so check it out.

9. Birdman

Birdman New Member

Any info about the review on these refurbished AG KARTS

10. dwink

dwink Member

These trucks are either awesome or they really suck. The review was set to be on Jan 2, then postphoned to Jan 22 and last time I checked there was no review. This leads me to believe???????? Eveyone who has seen these trucks said they are not as good as advertised. We will see.

11. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Look at the picture next to my name...we extended that! we have also done many others.