1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPA meeting in Houston

Discussion in 'EPA Regulations' started by miniman, Apr 26, 2009.

1. miniman

miniman Member

So who all will be attending the meeting with the EPA in Houston regarding how the regulations will be laid out regarding certification of used mini trucks? I saw a partial list of who's attending and am not overly impressed with who the EPA wants "input" from, it's actually a bit concerning. I just received my extension, and I've been importing for 4yrs, and from what I saw the group will be made up of a bunch of rookies who have day jobs or have only been importing for a year or so. I hope the EPA understands that they need input from a LOT more importers than who is showing up in Houston. I' would like to attend but I'm not driving all the way from MS for a 2hr meeting, hopefully the EPA doesn't take this meeting to seriously

2. I've heard about it but passed on being a member of the MITOI association so I guess i'm not invited anymore LOL. I guess the way I look at is if you're a legitimate importer handling at least a 100 trucks a year you should be doing this on you're own, it's a very good idea for the little guys that do this part time selling out of their front yard and such. But outside of that I don't know much, sry.

3. when is this meeting???

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

It was last week.

5. Did anyone from here go