1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DB71T Service Manual

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by ejb17, Jun 7, 2017.

1. ejb17

ejb17 New Member

I have searched and can not find a source for an English service manual for the DB71T. Found a parts manual. Got the truck yesterday and drove it around a little. Found it to be about a quart of oil over full and oil down the side of the block on the right side. Think it came out of the dipstick hole because I don't think it was in all the way and being over full. Cant see where else it would have came from on the right side and the "soft plug" that is near the back for the oil gallery is dry. Any thoughts on these 2 issues welcome.

2. Travis K.

Travis K. New Member

I have an '87 carry. Is the parts manual worth owning? I have looked everywhere for a preview but can't find one and don't want to shell out $80-90 for something unhelpful. I have noticed we db71t owners don't have a lot of parts/resources. I know my dipstick seal is old and certainly wouldn't hold back oil if it was overfilled.

3. ejb17

ejb17 New Member

Yes I think it is helpful to a point. Better than nothing for sure. Also Megazip has most of the parts diagrams online on their website but I like to flip back and forth. Just old school.