1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commander heavy duty all season tracks.

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by MiniBrutes, Dec 7, 2009.

1. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

2. Badgerland

Badgerland Member

Jeremy,

What did you guys have to do to the demo truck to get these to fit?
    Just a lift or did you have to get creative with this set?
    Just trying to help...people ARE shopping for tracks right now and it might help them decide if this manufacturer would work. ;)

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Well, we only tried them on the Daihatsu. the rear is no problem, however the front needed an extensive lift and fender cutting. You will also need to build a bracket to prevent the track from coming up into the fender.

Very nice track kit. I like them. However the front slope of the front track is a little on the gentle side, making clearance a bigger issue than some of the other tracks on the market.

Sealed oversized bearing, ice scrapers for the bogeys, unique tread pattern.

May fit other trucks easier than the Hatsu, but I kinda doubt that.

Excellent deal if you can fab up some brackets and a big lift. No good if you are looking for a quick bolt on.

The shop is full for a while so I dont have time to try them on other trucks. However if they are still around when we have some slack time we will try a Suzuki next.

Its a lovely -41 this morning with the windchill! Why am I here? I dont know.... Anyone down south want a business partner? Lol.

4. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Taking offers. Would like em gone before Christmas!

Install kits available for virtually any UTV or ATV on the market today.