1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

carry id number

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by the pou, Sep 25, 2010.

1. the pou

the pou Member

Hello, i am new to this forum, i just purchased a 1993 suzuki carry,it is an extended cab MODEL NUMBER ON PAPER IS DD51B cant find any serial number plate on the truck, when i look for maintenance book, i just find info for model DD51T ca any body know what the letter B stand for thank for your help

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I just sold a1991 model by seat belt tag. On the drivers side wheel well inside cab it had the ser. # stamped DD51B *****. It had a dump bed on it. The DD51T book will have what you need for general service. Although it might not have the dump bed portion.
    DD51T means its a standard truck with no options.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  3. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Vin#

Here's what I have for you. "B" is for Special Box anything other than a regular truck bed. So if yours is a dump bed it should have a "B". If it's a van it will have a "V".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  4. the pou

the pou Member

Thanks for the fast reply, my truck has a smaller bed, because of the extended cab, this whould explain t B in the model number. so i will refer to the DD51T for any maintenance or tun-up info.

5. luluyug

luluyug Member

good to know another québec guy on the forum! is your dd left or right hand drive! i am in québec city so if you need help or info on your truck maybe i can help you. how about some pics of the beast!!!

6. the pou

the pou Member

truck

it is a left hand drive,i just put it on the road this week