1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carb Orings

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by matt419, Nov 30, 2007.

1. matt419

matt419 New Member

Does anyone know where to get the Orings for the solenoids in the carb, "89 Hijet?

2. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

is it just a plain O ring ? i have used the ones that come in the Factory Air kits they are green and gas won't melt them . you can allso get a kit with 10 of every size in it . but they cost a lot more.

3. matt419

matt419 New Member

carb o-rings

Hello larryn20, They are not regular sized, thin, very thin. I have checked with all of the auto parts stores and even checked with Purvis Bearings with no luck. I have ordered some from the Hijet dealer in Fort Worth, but it will be another 4-5 weeks. Where do you get these factory air kits?

4. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

try Advance Auto or Auto Zone it helps to have one in hand . i work at an Advance DC so the stores put up with me digging around in the parts shelfs.

5. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

O Rings

Try A Yam. Suz. Kaw. Hon. Shop. Most Of Them Will Buy Seals In Bulk And Because They Are Japneese, A Dime Will Get You A Do-nut They Will Have That Thin O-ring.