1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I put 33x13.5x15 LTB's on my rig?

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Acerguy, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Why sure I can!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:p

New Super Swamper LTBs. I'm working on a couple of 2" spacers to move them out a little bit for more stability up in the woods. The venerable 23x8x12 All Trails on the front. Beats the heck out of the stock turf tires. All chained up and ready for the next round of snow. (hmmm...looks like I need to tighten those bad boys up! Or at least put the tensioners on)

The alternate title to this post was going to be "What's even slower than a Kei Truck with a speed limiter?" Well....here it is!

2. Colin

Colin Member

Whew, lordy lordy those All Trails are big. I was thinking about putting that size on my Sambar... now, I dunno.

Nice tractor. :)

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Thats awesome!

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks. You know, I should have stuck some of my MiniTruckTalk stickers on there before taking that shot this morning! DOH!

Colin, honestly that picture makes them look HUGE...especially the bottom one. I'm pretty sure they are pretty close to 23" tall as advertised if not a little less.

Oh, and those are Hella 550 fog lights mounted on the roll bar. The bucket does a great job of blocking the light from the stock lamps. :frustration: