1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body kits for Carry?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by speedy67, Dec 15, 2007.

1. speedy67

speedy67 Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  2. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

We see body kits all the time. Mostly the ones that make the truck look like an old VW van.

We can do this sort of body stuff here. Its pretty cool to see the results. They are becoming popular now.

The shots below are of a truck we're sending a client. This is a Suzuki Carry...really.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  3. speedy67

speedy67 Member

That's pretty cool, but I prefer a modern look over the retro styling. Lots of work went into that transformation, I can appreciate that!!

4. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

tuner look

the F & F look.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as long as you don't over do it.
    [​IMG]

5. Colin

Colin Member

Thanks, Larry. It's been a while since I had a good vomit.

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Colin, then you need to check out the Dekotora (デコトラ) trucks of Japan... Wikipedia :D

7. persona non grata

persona non grata New Member

Wow. So how do bodykits work? Are these brand new parts or salvaged parts of the original VW? Are there any other conversions besides the old VW van?

I'd love to do a Uaz 452/3303 body kit someday.
    [​IMG]
    Plenty of old cabs all around Russia and Eastern Europe.

I woner if it would be fine/safe with Transport Canada though...

8. persona non grata

persona non grata New Member

9. Colin

Colin Member

They're custom built, most likely.

10. Griz

Griz Member

speedy67
    Wondering if there is a USA place to buy body kits? and if you had any luck locating a supplier? I need one for a Mitsubishi Minicab. I have some pictures but don't know how to post them.

11. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

12. tazilla

tazilla New Member

can anyone tell me where i can find body kits for suzuki carry

13. Krieger-san

Krieger-san Member

Whoaaa... that's BRUTAL. I kinda' like this mod(I know, it's weird). This is quite funny. It really comes together nice. I wouldn't buy one, but I'd ride in it once or twice.
    The VW mod on the other hand is not justifiable imho. If you want a van that looks like a VW, buy a VW. The Subaru/VW hybrid is weird.
    Just sayin'... Last time the Germans and the Japs ganged up to do something, it didn't end up well.