1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackline Plows

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Meesho, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Meesho

Meesho Member

Who is stocking these this winter

2. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

i got mine from buck eye mini trucks no i dont work for them or anything (second time this week i used their name) they r just the closest place to me it took 2 weeks once i placed the order for it to be at my door. they emailed me the next day for i ordered it at 11pm. i got the one with power up and down power angle and float. i dont remember the price after shipping but if u add to cart there is a shipping thing that tells u the full total on their website i have ordered the plow front and rear heavy duty bumpers and a lift kit from these guys one small problem their warehouse set wrong lift kit called them up and the right one was there in two days with shipping ticket to return other. i talked to matt longsdorf tell him jon sent you.

3. Meesho

Meesho Member

Hello, Looking for someone with one in stock and selling for below retail otherwise I will just order direct off the black line website and skip the middle man.