1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Before and after s83p

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Eric ross, May 20, 2018.

1. Eric ross

Eric ross New Member

well I picked this truck up two months ago and I’ve put some work into it! I put new struts on also with the 300lb springs! Bumper was missing when I bought it! So I fabricated one for it! Took the old tires off which were 23” tall! I’m running 26 in tall now!! After the struts an new springs were on plus the two in lift it was too tall an causing problems! So I decided to take the lift off an customize it! Flange to flange was like 2-3/8in! So I cut one flange off the marked it off with a pipe tape! Then cut it an welded flange back on!!!think it came out to inch an 1/4 flange to flange! I sanded it down an started to taped it up and bought two raptor liner kits and painted the truck... I got the tintable kit!!! So I picked “tank” as a color an started to paint! I’m happy with the result! What do y’all think? 4AAF3470-837A-43BA-BD66-06D84E68C2BA.jpeg 5A16E6A6-FF8B-4333-B364-ABA42A4D13E3.jpeg

2. Eric ross

Eric ross New Member

3. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Good job.

Eric ross likes this.
  4. DWils

DWils Member

The "after" looks way better than the "before".

Eric ross likes this.
  5. Troy Meek

Troy Meek New Member

I really like the raptor paint job. I'm thinking about doing mine about the same color. I decided to buy some vinyl first to see if I like the look before putting on something permanent.

6. Ohkei Dohkei

Ohkei Dohkei Active Member

Nice work!

Eric ross likes this.