1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Dog Dump Conversion Kit

Discussion in 'Performance' started by xroadsimport, Jun 27, 2010.

1. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

2. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

SWEET!

But, is that $400.00 shipping, or $400 SHIPPED? :D

3. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

No the price is not set yet but it is certainly more than $400. The shipping is set at $400 on the web store but I will modify it very soon when I have the sales price. It is not the cheapest dump conversion but well wroth it and still a great value.

Stay tuned for more.

4. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Interesting... I'd be curious as to the sale price; post it up when you get it :)

5. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

And I was just about to get my cheque book out..doh..:eek:

6. miniman

miniman Member

Or you could just get a hold of one of the guys still importing and just buy one with the factory dump on it:rolleyes:

Josh@Fabtasticwelding likes this.
  7. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

You have a point. A factory dump, well used to be, cheaper. The problem with that logic is that the % of dumps in existence from the factory in Japan is a VERY low percentage. Also if you order a dump in Japan what are you going to do with it? Well you are going to use the hell out of it and when selling it they are generally a beat up rusty mess (exceptions of course).

8. miniman

miniman Member

and this conversion won't end up being a beat up rusty mess if the hell gets used out of it?:sly:

9. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

If I could get my hands on a demo unit, I would be willing to beat the hell out of it and let you know if it becomes a rusty mess:D

Impartial kit assesment...:rolleyes:

10. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

The construction is quality. Yes you will be able to beat the hell out of it if you try but at least you won't start out with a mess! lol

11. DannyM

DannyM Member

Where I live and with firewood being the norm every year, I know for a fact I would use the heck out of it and would not care if it got beat up a little or not. Matter of fact, I have looked at a couple sites with the new Suz's with a dump truck looking bed on them, and if I could ever get money right that is the truck I would want, well actually I would and could use two. When I bought the ranger truck I now drive a few years ago, I bought it with the intention of using it. No good sitting in the drive and not being used. Of course, that is me. I also like seeing the "good Looking" trucks, and know that some day...................ah........dreamin again.lol

DannyM ;)

12. wfo speedracer

wfo speedracer New Member

Do you sell those fenders separately and if so how much?

13. Wildman

Wildman New Member

I can't get your link on the dump beds to open. Can you send me some info?
    Thanks man

14. They've been closed up for quite awhile wildman