1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

axle lock/diff lock

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by ddimports, Oct 2, 2007.

1. ddimports

ddimports Member

what is the differance?
    what do they do?

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

3. gbrad

gbrad Member

Thanks for the link, Acerguy.

I had a lot of problems getting a straight answer on that subject. Possibly just guys who can't communicate effectively, I don't know.

I'm very familiar with 4wd vehicles and all the terminology concerning those trucks, but have only seen a few mini trucks and never gotten the chance to drive one. Meanwhile guys wonder why I persist with technical questions instead of just blindly sending them $5000.00 to $6000.00 without truly knowing what I will receive.

Some questions may seem redundant to someone who already owns these little trucks, but when it comes to the technical aspects I do not want to make assumptions and there does not seem to be a readily available source of technical specifications available. The FAQ sections on web pages seem to all be the same info one of the bigger importers has on his web page, just cut and pasted on everyone else's page.

That's OK. I'm just not parting with any money until I'm certain what I'll be purchasing and if it will perform as expected. I think that's pretty normal.

Thanks again for the link.

gbrad