1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know what's happened to supermintrucks.com ?

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Uncle Eddie, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Uncle Eddie

Uncle Eddie New Member

Just when I was ready to buy some wheels, they're gone!

2. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Don't know, but if their not around anymore, I guess I'm not surprised,
    with all that's going on Today!
    Supply and Demand, for one thing, besides the small amount of Mini's in existence! JMO!
    Limestone

3. Uncle Eddie

Uncle Eddie New Member

Well, the business had been for sale for quite a while, and they had also been IN business for quite a while. The website certificate expired just recently, so maybe they sold and transition is in progress. No one answered at the phone number, but that was a couple of weeks ago, and did not get a 'no longer in service' message. I've found them to have by far, the best selection and pricing for parts and accessories, be a shame if they're done.
    BTW, I'm going to post elsewhere, but while I'm right here... be nice to have a vendors list on this site. Along the order of what TacomaWorld.com has. Not sure what it takes or how it works for vendors, but sure is handy.

Limestone likes this.
  4. justin s

justin s New Member

I’m pretty new to the mini truck game. Just bought my first one last week. I’ve been enjoying reading some older threads for insight and information. What’s the best suggestion for parts and service these days?

my truck is a 92’ Hijet S83P. It’s a regular cab 4x4 with high/low 4 speed transmission. Been really enjoying it so far.