1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alberta Mini Truck Dealers

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by SpikeFiend, Oct 10, 2008.

1. SpikeFiend

SpikeFiend Member

2. Rural

Rural Member

Because of your post, I found an email address on their site and asked them if they had anything I would be interested in. In response (and it was a nice response), he asked me to contact Alcan Distributors.

The Little Trucks website is very very similar to Alcan's. I'm thinking that Little Trucks is a Calgary distributor for Alcan, but just getting started. Best of luck to them.

3. SpikeFiend

SpikeFiend Member

I see.

I'd rather make a 3 hour trip to Calgary (from Edmonton) than an 8 hour trip to Regina! I'm not really in the market for one until next spring so I'll wait to see what happens.

4. confuzed

confuzed Member

i bought mine in alberta i'm in three hills have a new dealer here phisical but a calgary mailing address two brothers one lives outside of town the other in calgary seem very fair to deal with they oop each truck before sale not sure if i can give thier name on here as they do not seem to be sponsors and don't know how to contact anyone for that info

5. prairiehawk

prairiehawk New Member

Try www.samuraitrucks.com. They are a sponsor of the site and I do believe they have a dealer in Edmonton. The main guy is based out of Grande Prairie and he has good connections in Japan. Got me my parts very quickly and at good prices. Great to deal with.

6. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

There are a couple of dealers we have dealt with in the Calgary area. One is Terik Imports. A good guy to deal with and I know his trucks personally. We have a couple of other sellers in the Calgary area that are active so if you're looking for some dealers let me know and I can recommend more than one.

7. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

terik imports is where i got my truck...good guy and he has good stuff, he is in Lindon AB

wyatt

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  8. Barky

Barky Member

I think the Littletrucks guy lives near me somewhere, I've seen his truck go by a couple of times around breakfast and supper. We were at the same intersection the other day and gave me a friendly honk as he passed by. Havn't been in contact with otherwise...has a nice paintjob on the truck though.

9. lee

lee New Member

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  10. confuzed

confuzed Member

are all these licensed dealers? i got mine from a couple of guys that are newly licensed to sell them i hear that a lot are not licensed used car dealers not sure if all do it but i got it with the OOP inspection and the certificate for insurance right now they just got another shipment in i think one is a dump and one is super charged subaru maybe i should have waited lol i love it tho can't find enough reasons to drive too bad it is only a 6 block drive to work ....... ok i checked they are a sponsor located in THREE HILLS GHOST PINE IMPORTS

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  11. lee

lee New Member

Well Mighty Hamster Trucks is my dealership we are licenced obviously. I'm pretty sure the other two are as well. There are lots of guys out there flying under the radar, who sell to their friends and neighbors. i can see why. the licencing was such a burocratic hastle. I believe the rule is you can only sell one vehicle per calandar year. There is no regs on selling ATVs though, which is where a lot of guys walk in the grey area.
    ________
    BMW R12

12. confuzed

confuzed Member

lee where are you?

so are you in alberta lee? where abouts? never know when i may need help lol

13. Subaru

Subaru Member

:cool:I have to give Lee :Dfor the cool name

14. Alberta Mini Trucks

I have sold several in Alberta,I am located 100 miles south of Lethbridge,Licensed Dealer
    www.tomsminitrucks.com

15. Subaru

Subaru Member

:confused:Are you in Alberta as well as Montana?

16. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

hey lee...cool company name and icon :D

17. lee

lee New Member

Old Snow Man: Thanks for the cudos on my name and logo. I'm just starting to get some more detailed content on my website. I'll have to make a section up there dedicated to all the logo concepts that were left on the cutting room floor. There were a lot, some were very redicoulous... it was a very expensive process, going back and forth with concepts at the graphic designers.

Confuzed: I'm in Calgary most days, I've been in lloydminster for a few days had to meet with some customers, and a reporter from some oilfield magazine (i'll be sure to post the aticle on www.MightyHamsterTrucks.com when it comes out next month, should be pretty hillarious) If you ever need anything or your Hamster starts growling to loud give me a call.

Subaru: I still want to see your supercharged Sambar, I think i found the perfect tires for you the other day too. Anything with a supercharger needs some lowprofile 12" street racing tires.
    ________
    Kawasaki G31M

18. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

i already have hamsters in my bookmarks :D

19. Albert Mini Trucks

I am located 25 miles south of the Alberta Border

20. confuzed

confuzed Member

ok are any of you planning to come to cruise night in three hills? 27 th annual i believe next year first weekend in june we could park next to the dropsicles lol

21. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

where and when?...i will be there :D

22. stan.carney

stan.carney New Member

GPi

Hey Confuzed,

We are in negotiations with them right now. Last year we just entered one truck but this year we will be doing joint venture. Have to support the local economy.

Since you are a loyal customer we would cover your entrance fee :). We will update our website when we have more details (ghostpineimports.com). We will be settled into our new shop by then. Should be a good time.

23. suzuki guy

suzuki guy New Member

i would be very careful dealing with any dealer associated with Alcan distributing. they make promises they can not keep and then will not return your deposit. i've been trying for weeks to get my deposit back with no luck.