1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/C Compressor

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Matt Hartschuh, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Matt Hartschuh

Matt Hartschuh New Member

I am new to Japanese mini trucks and recently got a new to me 1993 Suzuki Carry. I noticed that the dash has a/c controls and there is a pulley for what I am assuming is an A/C belt. There is however no compressor so my question is, where can I buy a new or used A/C compressor or what other compressors could I put in my mini truck to be able to have A/C?

Thank you for any help and I am looking forward to hearing back from yall and getting my mini up and running right.

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

There is an aftermarket AC system on my little Suzuki van and I have only glanced at the compressor, but it appears to be a Sanden type unit, don't have any thoughts as to size or model. Maybe one of the parts websites will get you more info if you look up your model. Hopefully someone more in the know will chime in.

Fred

3. Matt Hartschuh

Matt Hartschuh New Member

Thank you for the response Fred, I am not opposed to frankensteining something either if it works. I don't know if I could put maybe a suzuki swift or samurai compressor in it.