1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!992 Suzuki Carry Swaybar

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Little Foot, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

1992 Suzuki Carry Swaybar

The manual shows a swaybar option, does anybody actually have it? Wish my Carry had one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. They were standard on all turbo equiped Vans and also Trucks that have the delivery option (postal box type) or frezer/meat trucks. Easy to add on.

Cheers,
    Don

3. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

I know it's easy to install, the holes are all there but the question was, does anybody have the option. Is it available for purchase? Does it cost more for shipping than actual Swaybar?

4. project_x

project_x Member

pictures?

Does anyone have pictures of the sway bar installed on their Carry?

cheers,
    Rob

5. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Can any of the sponsors supply a complete swaybar? As anybody purchased one?

6. Jizza

Jizza New Member

Sway bars seem to be on all of the Suzuki Carry's in New Zealand. I have one on my van. I will try and find one for you. Tell me which country you are in and I will price shipping for you.

7. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

ANTI-sway bar..

If it is working correctly :D

8. Little Foot

Little Foot Member

Canada here.

9. littlelorry

littlelorry New Member

I'm looking for front and rear Anti-sway bars. (Or anti-roll, sway, roll, whatever you want to call them.) I feels really tipsy when loaded. Or any cross reference part number that someone has been able to mount (with some fabrication of course.)

Does anyone have the diameter of the stock bars?

Thanks

10. leurs

leurs New Member

What's the update of this? Any picture that I can see where and how it should be fit?

11. littlelorry

littlelorry New Member

I've even tried to find a suitable alternate bar to mount, nothing yet. Next, I'll be looking to build a bar from a standard leaf spring attached to a home made mount to twist it.

I would rather do a bolt on for obvious reasons!