1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'99 Sambar Service Manual Source

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Ted Diehl, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Ted Diehl

Ted Diehl Member

I just purchased a '99 Sambar Mini Truck and while I am waiting for it to arrive thought I would pick up a service manual but some of the reviews I have been reading about some of the manuals say they are not very good as far as information. I am looking for recommendations and sources for service manuals I should buy to prepare for my truck's arrival. Should I consider just a service manual or are there other useful manuals?

2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

There is no english language manual for the 6th gen sambar. The one that Yokohama motors sells claims to cover 1990-2006 models, but in reality it only barely covers the 1990/early 1991 models and completely glazes over the fact that 1999+ are a completely different generation.

I do have a full set of the Japanese manuals here if you need anything specific. I am happy to share bits as needed.

3. Ted Diehl

Ted Diehl Member

Thanks for the input. I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews about the manuals that Yokohama sells. My Truck wont arrive from Japan until May or June. I will keep your offer in mind. Thank You