1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 Mitsubishi lift kits

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by maryswells, Feb 3, 2008.

1. maryswells

maryswells Member

Okay, There's alot of lifts out there. So many pros and cons. I would like to put one on my new 96 Mits. But I'm hesitant because I'm afraid of CV joint damage & Tcase damage. Any one out there with long term sucess with any of the lifts availible. Also looking for some suggestion on a sprayon bedliner in a green color to spray on the whole truck.

2. jpfanne

jpfanne Member

Lots of lifts out there. Do your homework before getting one though. As for the liner..I just sprayed the entire exterior and interior of a 91 Daihatsu with Line-X. We inlaid some graphics and did it in 2 colors. The exterior was done in desert tan and the bed, floor pan, and door panels were done in black. Looks awesome and will never rust, scratch or easily dent. It gathered a crowd all weekend at the Sports show.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

3. Dan

Dan Member

I had a few shot with rhino-liner in 1989 after the vynl mats and cover peeled apart. used on a golfcourse and it held up under the commercial abuse for well over a decade. we had the beds and side gates shot and the interior floor pan as well. It came in a hunter green that looked really good for a long time (10-12 yr) no fading even in the vegas sun. definately stopped the rust . you could tell the difference after a few years on the ones that didn't have the coating.

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

IMO you will prabably want to stay away from anything more than a 2" lift.

5. swampratminitrucks

swampratminitrucks New Member

I can supply you with a 4,6,8 inch lift with no binding of the cv joints these kits take very little fabrication and can be put in in an afternoon contact us at swampratminitrucks@yahoo.com
    P.S do to such high demand I am about 2 weeks out on the lift kits

6. maryswells

maryswells Member

Can you supply Photos and a price

7. swampratminitrucks

swampratminitrucks New Member

email me with the make and model of your truck

I will get you a price I dont have pics of the kit yet

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008