93 Mazda Scrum parts needed

Discussion in 'Autozam' started by At E III, Feb 18, 2021.

1. At E III

At E III New Member

I am looking for parts for my 93 Autozam Scrum.
    It is a DK51T

Looking for spark plugs
    Air Filter
    rims and tires

Thanks in advance

2. Leo Ocker

Leo Ocker New Member

At E III,
    I have bought all of what you need for my 1993 Mazda Scrum at G & R Imports in Missouri. They are fairly reasonable priced and open M-F till 5pm CDT. Sorry, I don’t have their number handy, but you can goggle search them with the above website.
    Good luck !

Limestone likes this.
  3. Ronin

Ronin Active Member Supporting Member

If it helps to search it's a Suzuki Carry (DB51T) in a Mazda suit. Engine is also Suzuki, F6A.

Basic plugs are NGK DCPR7E (3932).

4. Leo Ocker

Leo Ocker New Member

I have that particular 1993 Mazda (Suzuki) Autozam Scrum sitting on a trailer in my yard. I am convinced that it (she) “Blew” a hose between the radiator and engine, resulting in either a warped head or blown “Head” gasket. The incident occurred at night, while feeding our Cattle. I had a friend who was working on it, at his Small Engine repair shop.
    He was able to get the head off to send to a machine shop. Unfortunately, that never happened, as he was “Dead in Bed “ the next morning.
    Best Parts in the central US is:
    G & R Imports
    155 Bamboo Lane
    Jackson, MO 63755
    1-573-204-8342 email: store@grimports.com
    Good luck
    Leo ♌️

5. Ronin

Ronin Active Member Supporting Member

The F6A has so many coolant lines to blow it's not even a joke. Not only the main radiator lines and heater hoses but also the multitude of carb-related coolant lines, and ya... they're all dedicated parts and very difficult to replace with 'standard' hose. Lots of tight angles, and the ends are a different ID than the hose itself.

The final throes of carburetion... oi.