1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'91 Mits Dump, '92 Mits Minicab, '93 Daihatsu HiJet

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Northern Tire and Auto, Oct 26, 2008.

1. '91 Mits Dump, '92 Mits Minicab, Starting at $4000 OBO Must Sell

I have two trucks that I need to sell. The trucks are located in Canada and both the Mits are already registered and plated for the road. I bought the trucks from a mini truck business that didn't want to sell them anymore because he was afraid of liability issues. I got the trucks for a good price so I'll pass the deal on. I was needing $5,000 for the Mits dump and $4,000 for the Mits Minicab. Both of these trucks are in great shape and are good to go. You can email me at jrobert@kmts.ca and I will send more info and pictures.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  2. The '92 Mits MiniCab has come back. Customer has traded it in for a Honda Acty I had and was going to keep. So I have a '91 Mits Dump and a '92 Mits MiniCab. I will sell these for cheap. I will be losing money on these but never bought them to start a mini truck business. $5000 for the dump and $4000 for the MiniCab.

3. Meesho

Meesho Member

Are you in Kenora?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  4. Subaru

Subaru Member

Dump looks in great shape
    Try posting on KIJIJI throughout major cities in Canada,and I am sure you will get bites.
    Dump box is the one thing everyone asks me if my Subies have--and I have none with a dumper:mad:

5. Yes I'm in Kenora.

Picture update.

'92 Mits Minicab 62,000 kms

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'91 Mits Dump with trailer hitch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]