1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4,6,8 inch lift kits for suzuki

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by swampratminitrucks, Mar 12, 2008.

1. swampratminitrucks

swampratminitrucks New Member

I have these kits for all years 1991 and up they also include new rear shocks these kits are very well fabricated on the suzuki you have to drop the rear axle below the leaf spring and cut the spring perches off and switch sides and reweld them back to the axle and make sure to put the rear end at the stock geometry these kits run 380.00free I am having trouble getting a picture up on this site you can email me at swampratminitrucks@yahoo.com and I will email you a pic or call 812-687-7138 here is a pic of the lift

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  2. Ak thrower

Ak thrower Member

Got any pictures with the 8" lifts installed ?

3. swampratminitrucks

email me at swampratminitrucks@yahoo.com

email me at swampratminitrucks@yahoo.com and I will send you some pics of an 8 inch lift installed

4. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

Swamprat,

Just a suggestion...you should post the pics in the gallery section. I believe there is alot of interest in these lifts. It is fairly easy to set up an album and upload pics.

5. mad mini

mad mini New Member

can you put 8 inchs of lift on a mitsubishi mini cab or not thanks

6. swampratminitrucks

yes you can

7. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

I'll email you with questions, but since its here and I'm here...how are these lifts configured/designed so as not to trash the front axle cv joints??

8. swampratminitrucks

jason to anwser your question

We space the diff down and the sterring box the same in the rear so this keeps everything at factory specs and there is no binding of the cvs thanks for the questions

9. minit4xr

minit4xr New Member

6" or 8" lift

Hey:
    I have a 99 suzuki .Do you have a 6" or 8" lift for it ?If so I would like to have some info. Thanks.....

10. minit4xr

minit4xr New Member

Lifts

Has anyone tried one of these 6 or 8" lifts ? I have emailed swamprat several times without response. I am very interested in one of these kits.Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

11. gbrad

gbrad Member

I've emailed him twice with no response.