1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 Members

Discussion in 'News and Site Support' started by kmoneil, Oct 20, 2007.

1. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

We hit our 300th member!! We're still growing slowly! Keep up the good work everyone.

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Correction! Make that 400 members!! 100 new members in less than a month. Wow. :D A special welcome to member #400, slimbad.

And may I take this opportunity to commend everyone on the constructive and mature level of discourse we have. Having spent a lot of time on other automotive related forums that often degrade into "flaming" and such, this is refreshing.

3. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Wow this is awesome! I agree, we've had a few that like to just cause problems, but thats with anything. So far everyone here has been professional and hasn't caused anymore problems! yeaaaa ;)

4. nick

nick Member

That's Great! We all benefit from the great wealth of info and social chat. Myself included! I've gained several new resources of info.
    Nick

5. I agreee - a very mature crowd here. Every customer I sell to gets a list of references and this site is at the top! I actually was refered by a customer (Wolfman). Probably the best site for mini trucks I have found. Keep up the great work!