1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1996 and newer owners,,cool

Discussion in 'Performance' started by fupabox, Nov 12, 2009.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

2. zardoz

zardoz Member

OK... ya gotta cut this out now....

Hey fupa, my wife thinks you should stop posting all the toys. Every time you pull a new trick out of your "***" , I feel a need to HAVE that! hehe.... get your mind out of the gutter... the *** = "hat" ;)

z

now wishing even harder that we could have newer vehicles up here in Canada :(

3. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

DDIITTTTOOOOOOO. Stop it already. Please more, more. NoNomore, No I mean more,more. I got so much crap sitting in my naked room(dont ask) that I cant get in there anymore.

4. fupabox

Sorry :pI have sometimes 6-8 hours of free time at work in front of a computer (workin fer da guvment)..hhhmm wives,toys and naked rooms?? am I on the right forum;)

5. fupabox

Don't be hating...this is a cheap one..$6 at Canadian Tire for canucks,just new yesterday here..had to give it a shot..works perfect,even on my laptop in the garage:):)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRl5FrHxsZI

6. fupabox

Honestly I cannot believe how well this junk works..unreal...just did most of the junk in my office here at work..brilliant

7. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm...might have to give that a try. Cleaning dashboards is a PITA!

8. o8k

o8k Member