1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 suzuki carry lug bolt pattern

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Fulton Toney, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Fulton Toney

Fulton Toney New Member

Hello everyone, I'm completely new to this forum thing, so here goes. I've got a 1991 Suzuki carry that I've had a devil of a time with wheels and wheel bolt patterns. It has a 4 on 115mm bolt pattern that to my understanding is an obsolete pattern. Does anyone know of a wheel adapter to another bolt circle or if their is any other automotive style wheel out there that could be used. The Vision Lockout wheels are nice but wide and stick out way past the fender well. Also, the only tires that I can find are a Maxxis Ceros which are very heavy and a heavy mud tire. Any in-put would be appreciated.... If I can't come up with something pretty soon, I'm going to just sell the whole deal, truck and all...

2. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

My son's truck has that bolt pattern and he used some Arctic Cat wheels I think. I later found a set of 13" steelies that were from a Nissan but I don't know the year. They're out there you just need to search them out.

3. rugerman

rugerman Member

I have that same 115 bolt pattern and had the same problem. What I ended up doing was getting on the phone with ITP rims and went through all of what they had available and finally found what I wanted. Was an hour long call to figure out the right finish, the correct offset, in the 115 bolt pattern. I would make some calls and you will find something.