1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 E12 Subaru Mechanical Manual

Discussion in 'Microvans' started by WalkToFreedom, Oct 7, 2010.

1. WalkToFreedom

WalkToFreedom New Member

Seeing as we can now start our own threads, and in pursuit of my finding why my domingo is using so much fuel, I was wondering if anyone had the mechanical manual for this van?

Thanks!

P.S See this link for info on the problem.

2. WalkToFreedom

WalkToFreedom New Member

Ok. So I have found this manual for the Subaru Libero E12 '96 in German. Not really what I am looking for but may be of use to someone!

Attached Files:

3. KleinerMuck

KleinerMuck New Member

Hi WalkToFreedeom!
    Thanks for your posting. The manual you posted is a user manual (how to use the car), but unfortunately not a service manual (how to fix the car).
    Cheers
    KleinerMuck

4. davejohnsonnola

davejohnsonnola New Member

lulu.com or www.yokohamamotors.com has english manuals for 1990 and later models... I'm still stuck trying to translate a german version for my 1988 e12 microvan

5. Mago

Mago New Member

I see nothing they have that says domingo

6. zyxjam

zyxjam New Member

Hi I have a Service manual to FA SUBARU E12 model in English(484 pages). It cost me a little fortune so there is a small toll needed if you want to receive it (like a crowdfunding). Send me a private message if you want more details.

Edit: cost is accomodated already. now sharing for charity donation to be fair with others who shared the cost of purchase.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  7. zyxjam

zyxjam New Member

manual is for 1993-1998 models. will have for 1984-1993 models something also but in the future.

8. cdn_downunder

cdn_downunder New Member

Not sure how to PM you but interested in your Domingo (97) English repair manual.

9. zyxjam

zyxjam New Member

got the message. please red my response.