1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repair manual info???

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by swoop, Dec 2, 2007.

1. swoop

swoop Member

I know this has probably been beat to death:frustration:, but does anyone have access to a repair manual for the Suzuki Carry?

It would really be nice to have some basic maintenance information, torque specs, fluid types and capacities, timing settings, etc.

2. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

Sorry to double post, should have checked and just put my answer in this section to begin with.

My Suzuki owner's manual has the following fluid types and capacities:

Gas tank holds 36 L.

Engine oil should be 5W-30 or 10W-30, depending on local temperatures.

Change engine oil every 6 months or 5000 km

Engine oil capacity plus oil filter capacity is 3.1 L total (2.9 engine only).

Interestingly, the manual says to change oil filter every 10,000 km (and engine oil every 10,000 km when using synthetic oil).

75W-90 gear oil for tranny and transfer case. Tranny holds 2.6 L, transfer case holds 0.4 L. Both should be changed every 2 years or 20,000 km.

Differential uses 75W-80 gear oil, 1.0 L for the rear, 0.7 L for the front. Change every 2 years or 20,000 km.

Holds 4.7 L of coolant, change every 2 years.

NGK DCPR7E plugs

Engine should idle at 950 rpm plus or minus 50.

Change fuel filter every 40,000 km. Air filter every 20,000 km. Timing belt every 100,000 km.

Hope that helps some. What torque specs are you looking for?

-Hiram

ram204 likes this.
  3. swoop

swoop Member

Hiram,

Many thanks! I have been trying to find info for months.

As far as torque specs go, anything related to the suspension components, driveshafts, etc. would be great as I am working on a lift kit.

Thanks again,
    Bill

4. Suzuki Carry Workshop Manual in English Available Now

We have Suzuki Carry Workshop Manuals available now Illustratrated and "100% in English" for $99.99 + 7.99 S&H to the lower 48 states. Call for S&H to other parts of the World. 618-643-3373.....Hope this helps some of you folks that have been looking for this.... www.MactownMiniTrucks.com

5. geoffreyr66

geoffreyr66 Member

Are you shipping the manual to Canada?

6. Yes we do ship to canada

7. pepci

pepci Member

Got mine ordered today. Can't wait for it to get here.

8. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

It would be nice not to have to pay $100+ for the tork specs. and such. Thanks for the info okeitrucker!!!!!