1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Suppliers:

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by bobjonah, Jan 20, 2017.

1. bobjonah

bobjonah Active Member

Is anybody having problems contacting FG Procurement ? I cannot get them by phone - mailbox is full, and e-mails not going thru. Have they moved ? Gone to Barbados for the winter? Or just a bit slow responding ?

Please let me know.

2. Roy Ward

Roy Ward New Member

They show to have the starter I need, but I would like to know more about them before I deal with them. You may have just answered my question.
    I hate Scams, for sure something smells.

3. Inane2

Inane2 Member

Hit up Chad at King Cobra Mini Truck Parts, out of Western KY. He's on eBay and has a website.

Also try G&R Imports.

Shop around, there are some "vendors" out there with ridiculous parts prices. The mini truck market comes and goes with people jumping in everyday hoping to make a killing. The 25 year exemption is really got people bringing over the late 80's 550's and the 90-92 model 660's. I've seen guys lately asking more for these models with no options than what I bought my 2001 for back in 2011.

4. bobjonah

bobjonah Active Member

I ended up ordering my parts from Derek at G & R Imports. Will see how it goes, and let you all know. They seem to have the same address as FG Procurement - Hmmmmm ?

5. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

I had pretty much the same reaction when I ordered from 5 Points Minitruck parts.Maybe G&R is going national.

6. Roy Ward

Roy Ward New Member

Could very well be the same people. Whoever they are there high priced. I ordered starter parts to rebuild my starter from Impex Japan United Kingdom. Site was a little hard to use, but once I figured it out things went well. I thought prices were reasonable and also shipping. Time will tell.

7. bobjonah

bobjonah Active Member

My parts order just arrived from G & R Imports. Great service, and the prices were OK. I am really pleased