1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mini Cab Owner here! Hells Bells...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alldayipa, May 7, 2017.

1. alldayipa

alldayipa New Member

What is up Mini Truck people! I just brought home my first, and I am stoked. It came with stories, bumps and bruises, and Im gonna build her. The guy I got it from told me about this forum, and was active here back in the day. I have run and built late model Rovers and Jeeps. I was looking for a UTV and fount this 91 Mitsubishi, 4wd. I could not be happier, well I will, as I build it. That said, I am looking for any help on locating used and reasonable parts? and info... Seems like what Im finding online are high priced part importers...? I'm looking to go from a 3 spd tranny to a 5. (reverse is shot in this one so may as well upgrader?) That is first on the list. I want to loose the governor, (w/ a $40 dodge part?) go from the 3" lift to a 4 - 6"? Any thoughts on that? Then all the functional off road upgrades- bumpers, winch, snorkel,I'll fabricate roll bars, roof rack, etc. Any leads on where to get any and all things as it comes up will be much appreciated. Esp a tranny- Need one ASAP. and any other thoughts / advice. Thanks!