1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making a run to Long Beach Calif. to pick up mini trucks

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TRAX and HORNS, Oct 22, 2009.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I am leaving Austin,Tx the 24th going to Long beach to pick up a couple of mini trucks. As of right now I am running empty. If anybody has something going that way here's a cheap way to get there. Get what ever you have to Austin by the 24th in the a.m. 400.00 delivered to L.A. area or along the way(I 10).
    Interested call Terry / Trax and Horns 512-217-7456

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

3. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

the LBC!! my old stomping grounds... every time i go back i remember why i left...

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Ive been bidding on 1/2 dozen things on u ship. Son of a guns wont get back to you. I had one guy call me after he put 2 plus 2 together and figured out how he could contact me. Anyway that deal was done and another guy bid 50 less and he got the run. Any time I go anywhere for what ever reason i try look at Uship. Once in a blue moon you can knock a home run if they want it now. I cleared 2k on taking a tractor to Grass valley, Calif from Austin once. The guy had deep pockets and didnt matter what the cost was. All he wanted was his new 4x4 front loader kubota.