1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a deck van or regular van Daihatsu

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TRAX and HORNS, Sep 2, 2010.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Needs to have air cond. with high/low. Late 1990 to 2004.
    Terry
    Trax and Horns mini Truck 512-217-7456

2. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

any luck on the van search?

Im looking for an early 90's van myself.. :rolleyes:

3. TRAX and HORNS

Yep, found a Mits. Van with ac. Van had been sitting in the pasture in S. Texas for a long time. The owner left it where it died. It wouldnt start and would not go into any of the gears. Got the starting problem fixed. Used a Suzuki 3 wire fuel pump. Electrical plug matched up perfect. Cleaned carb., flushed out fuel system, it fired right up and runs great. Now I have to pull the tranny and see whats up with no gear thing. This whole van is already rhino lined and seats have been camo covered. It has aluminum wheels. Once I get the tranny fixed I will send it to the paint shop. The rhino line is in good shape but lost its color. Business is rockin right now so as soon as it slows up I'll look at the trans. It will be for sell when I finish it.

4. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

Wow congrats on the awesome find. Any pictures of it?

Are you a mini truck importer as well?

5. TRAX and HORNS

I was till the EPA got involved. These days I find most of my trucks here and there. Been to your neck of the woods a few times this year to get trucks from a Importer in Long Beach. As long as I can find them here I'll continue to do so. Its a lot less of a headache. Although its getting harder to find them off the street. At some point I see getting back into importing.
    When I finish the Van I'll offer it here. Look at my profile page and click on album you can see another van I had about 8 months ago. This was also a Mits. ac, 4x4, auto. trans. I didnt even get to play with it. It was pretty much sold the first day I picked it up. I had a older gentleman waiting for a year for this van. I told him I'd find one but it was going to take awhile. He had a lot more patiences than I ever had. A year later I ran across one, called him up told him I found had one, I'd be back at the shop in about 3 hrs. and he was waiting for me.

6. TRAX and HORNS

I'll get some before and after pictures up.

7. I have mine for sale.
    Daihatsu Hijet Deck Van with auto trans, push button 4x4, ps, pb, pw, air conditioning/heat, air bags, seat belts, lights, signals/hazards, new utv tires & rims, new suspension & 2 inch lift, new camo wrap, new battery, child-protect windows & door locks, spray in bedliner, wiper w/washer, stereo w/cd & tape deck. Has everything a truck has & more. Does 65mph+ & gets 60mpg.

Price: $12,750 + shipping
    Or willing to trade for a Polaris Ranger Crew 900 or 800 of equal value.
    http://northernwi.craigslist.org/snw/5569432356.html